The Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators (PASA) is a professional organization whose mission is to develop, support and serve successful school leadership through advocacy, professional development, support, sustainment of high quality school administrators, and a state-wide collegial network.
- This Week's Update (5-23-16) - PlanCon uncertainty, revenue news and an uptick in PA's unemployment rate top budget news; Governor vetoes economic furlough bill, citing over-reliance on flawed evaluation system
- Pennsylvania Superintendent of the Year. Nominations for the 2017 honor are now being accepted via the AASA website and are due August 1. Click here for information.
- PASA Awards of Achievement. PASA is seeking nominations for three PASA Awards. Nominations are due July 22. Click here for information.
- PASA/PSBA School Leadership Conference. Conference housing is now open. Click here for information.
- Report on School District Budgets. Click here for the latest PASA/PASBO report (June 2015). Click here for the press release.