The Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators (PASA) is a professional organization whose mission is to develop, support and serve successful school leadership through advocacy, professional development, support, sustainment of high quality school administrators, and a state-wide collegial network.
- This Week's Update (11-30-15) - Budget Framework #2 in process; property tax elimination bill narrowly defeated in Senate
- Report on School District Budgets. Click here for the June 2015 PASA/PASBO Report on School District Budgets. Click here for the press release.
- Funding Formula Proposal. Click here to read PASA's statement on the proposed basic education funding formula. See the Basic Education Funding Commission's website for information on the formula.
- Women's Caucus Awards. The PASA Women's Caucus is now accepting nominations for two awards: The Wanda McDaniel Award and the Margaret Smith Leadership Award. Nominations are due February 26. Click here for information.
- New Superintendents' Academy Part 3 - January 13-14, 2016. Registration now open.
- Aspiring to Leadership Workshop: for aspiring school system leaders - January 20-21. Registration now open.
- Leadership for Learning: Transforming Education, a new PIL course in three modules, beginning Feb. 26. Registration now open.
- Symposium: Educational Excellence Through Equity with Alan Blankstein and Pedro Noguera: View the Act 45 requirements and related documents on the Symposium page