The Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators (PASA) is a professional organization whose mission is to develop, support and serve successful school leadership through advocacy, professional development, support, sustainment of high quality school administrators, and a state-wide collegial network.
- This Week's Update (2-1-16) - No change in budget impasse situation, as Gov. Wolf prepares to unveil 2016-17 budget plan; forecast from Independent Fiscal Office is a long-term fiscal imbalance ahead
- Report on School District Budgets. Click here for the June 2015 PASA/PASBO Report on School District Budgets. Click here for the press release.
- Seeking Nominations: PASA Officers, AASA Governing Board. Nominations are now being accepted for 2016-17 President-Elect and Treasurer, and a position on the AASA Governing Board. CLICK HERE for information.
- Women's Caucus Awards. The PASA Women's Caucus is now accepting nominations for two awards: The Wanda McDaniel Award and the Margaret Smith Leadership Award. Nominations are due February 26. Click here for information.
- PA Superintendent, Principal Licensure Exam Prep Study Session - Click on the date for registration information: Feb. 20, April 16.
- Leadership for Learning: Transforming Education, a new PIL course in three modules, beginning Feb. 26. Registration remains open.
- Education Congress: The Myths of Creativity with David Burkus - April 6-7. Registration now open.
- PA Educational Leadership Summit in State College - July 24-26. Registration now open.