The Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators (PASA) is a professional organization whose mission is to develop, support and serve successful school leadership through advocacy, professional development, support, sustainment of high quality school administrators, and a state-wide collegial network.
- This Week's Update (10-16-17) - House Finance Committee cancels meeting to consider shale tax, a key issue in the budget debate; PSERS reports positive earnings for FY 2017, decline in the unfunded liability
- Research Study on the Fiscal Impact of Charter Expansion. (9/12/17) CLICK HERE to read the report, prepared by Research for Action in partnerships with PASA, PASBO and the PA Coalition of Public Charter Schools. CLICK HERE to read the PASA/PASBO press release.
- NEW! 2017-18 PASA Resolutions. Members present at the business meeting on Oct. 18 approved the 2017-18 PASA Resolutions. CLICK HERE to read the document.
- School Leader Advocacy Training. Sign up for a FREE one-day workshop in November for school leaders. Five sites across PA. CLICK HERE for information.
- Recent Publications: Statement on the Budget Impasse (8/31/17); 2017 PASBO/PASA survey of school district budgets; PASA White Paper on Charter School Reform (6/5/17).
- 2017-18 State Budget. information and updates.
- 2017-18 PASA Webinar Series - beginning October 25. Registration remains open!
- Aspiring to Leadership Workshops - Nov. 1-2 (I.U. 7) and Jan. 31-Feb. 1 (Harrisburg). Registration remains open!
- NEW! New Superintendents' Academy Part 3 - Jan. 11-12. Registration now open!
- NEW! 2018 Education Congress - March 19-20. Registration now open!