The Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators (PASA) is a professional organization whose mission is to develop, support and serve successful school leadership through advocacy, professional development, support, sustainment of high quality school administrators, and a state-wide collegial network.
- This Week's Update (9-18-17) - House passes its own revenue plan - and now Senate must decide what to do with it, as budget impasse continues; study finds an ongoing negative fiscal impact of charter schools on Pennsylvania's school districts
- NEW! Research Study on the Fiscal Impact of Charter Expansion. (9/12/17) CLICK HERE to read the report, prepared by Research for Action in partnerships with PASA, PASBO and the PA Coalition of Public Charter Schools. CLICK HERE to read the PASA/PASBO press release.
- NEW! 2017-18 PASA Resolutions. The draft resolutions are available for review. CLICK HERE. PASA members present at the PASA luncheon on Oct. 18 (Hershey) will vote to approve the document.
- Recent Publications: Statement on the Budget Impasse (8/31/17); 2017 PASBO/PASA survey of school district budgets; PASA White Paper on Charter School Reform (6/5/17).
- 2017-18 State Budget. information and updates.
- New Superintendents' Academy Session: Systems Leadership - Sept. 27-28. Registration remains open!
- PASA/PSBA School Leadership Conference - Oct. 18-20. Registration remains open!
- NEW! PA Supt. & Principal Licensure Exam Prep Sessions - Oct. 14. Registration now open!
- NEW! 2017-18 PASA Webinar Series - beginning October 25. Registration now open!
- Aspiring to Leadership Workshops - Nov. 1-2 (I.U. 7) and Jan. 31-Feb. 1 (Harrisburg). Registration now open!
- NEW! 2018 Education Congress - March 19-20. Registration now open!