The Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators (PASA) is a professional organization whose mission is to develop, support and serve successful school leadership through advocacy, professional development, support, sustainment of high quality school administrators, and a state-wide collegial network.
- This Week's Update (8-31-15) - Governor, Republican leaders remain at odds over spending, pension reform and taxes, as budget talks stall: PA courts issue decisions on charter school enrollment, payments to charter schools, and student transportation
- Conference Registration. Don't forget to register for the PASA/PSBA School Leadership Conference (Oct. 14-16 in Hershey). Don't miss out on this exciting conference - and the special PASA events. Click here for registration and program information.
- Report on School District Budgets. Click here for the June 2015 PASA/PASBO Report on School District Budgets. Click here for the press release.
- Funding Formula Proposal. Click here to read PASA's statement on the proposed basic education funding formula. See the Basic Education Funding Commission's website for information on the formula.
- Looking to renew your membership online? Don't know your login? Click on "Forgot Your Credentials?" to reset.
- Symposium: Educational Excellence Through Equity with Alan Blankstein and Pedro Noguera: View the Act 45 requirements and related documents on the Symposium page.
- PASA/PSBA School Leadership Conference - October 14-16, 2015 in the Hershey Lodge & Convention Center. Don't forget to register for the special PASA events!