The Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators (PASA) is a professional organization whose mission is to develop, support and serve successful school leadership through advocacy, professional development, support, sustainment of high quality school administrators, and a state-wide collegial network.
- This Week's Update (10-5-15) - Following stop-gap budget veto, House leaders to put Governor's tax plan up for a floor vote this week; Auditor General, Senate Appropriations Committee reports outline high cost of budget impasse
- Conference Registration. Online registrations for the PASA/PSBA School Leadership Conference (Oct. 14-16 in Hershey) are no longer being accepted. However, registration will be available on-site. Click here for program information.
- NEW! 2015-16 PASA Resolutions. On September 18, 2015, the PASA Board of Governors approved the draft 2015-16 PASA Resolutions, as revised by the PASA Resolutions Committee in April 2015. The draft, currently available for review, will be placed before members present at the PASA Recognition Luncheon on October 15 (Hershey) for final review and approval. Click here to review the draft.
- Report on School District Budgets. Click here for the June 2015 PASA/PASBO Report on School District Budgets. Click here for the press release.
- Funding Formula Proposal. Click here to read PASA's statement on the proposed basic education funding formula. See the Basic Education Funding Commission's website for information on the formula.
- Looking to renew your membership online? Don't know your login? Click on "Forgot Your Credentials?" to reset.
- Symposium: Educational Excellence Through Equity with Alan Blankstein and Pedro Noguera: View the Act 45 requirements and related documents on the Symposium page.
- PASA/PSBA School Leadership Conference - October 14-16, 2015 in the Hershey Lodge & Convention Center. Online registration is closed. However, registration will be available onsite.
- PA Superintendent and Principal Licensure Exam Preparation - October 31, 2015 in the PASA Office. Click here for registration information.
- New Superintendents' Academy Part 3 - January 13-14, 2016. Registration now open.