The Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators (PASA) is a professional organization whose mission is to develop, support and serve successful school leadership through advocacy, professional development, support, sustainment of high quality school administrators, and a state-wide collegial network.
- This Week's Update (1-8-18) - State revenues, state ESSA plan dominate PA education news; federal tax changes, lack of CHIP reauthorization to impact students, public schools
- SEEKING NOMINEES: 2018 Women's Caucus Awards. The PASA Women's Caucus is now accepting nominations for two special awards. CLICK HERE for information.
- Research Study on the Fiscal Impact of Charter Expansion. (9/12/17) CLICK HERE to read the report, prepared by Research for Action in partnerships with PASA, PASBO and the PA Coalition of Public Charter Schools. CLICK HERE to read the PASA/PASBO press release.
- Recent Publications:2017 PASBO/PASA survey of school district budgets, PASA White Paper on Charter School Reform
- Aspiring to Leadership Workshops - Jan. 31-Feb. 1 (Harrisburg). Registration remains open!
- Commonwealth Budget Seminars (4 sites, plus a webcast) - beginning Feb. 8. Register ASAP for early-bird rate!
- 2018 Education Congress - March 19-20. Early-bird registration ends Feb. 16!
- 2017-18 PASA Webinar Series - next one in the series: Feb. 21: "Digital Learning." Registration is open!
- SAVE THE DATE! 2018 Education Leadership Summit, July 29-31 in State College.