The Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators (PASA) is a professional organization whose mission is to develop, support and serve successful school leadership through advocacy, professional development, support, sustainment of high quality school administrators, and a state-wide collegial network.
- This Week's Update (7-27-15) - State budget impasse continues, but talks more positive; PDE releases PSSA results, notes contributing factors to 2015 scores
- Report on School District Budgets. Click here for the June 2015 PASA/PASBO Report on School District Budgets. Click here for the press release.
- Funding Formula Proposal. Click here to read PASA's statement on the proposed basic education funding formula. See the Basic Education Funding Commission's website for information on the formula.
- Looking to renew your membership online? Don't know your login? Click on "Forgot Your Credentials?" to reset.
- Nomination Deadline: August 1 is the online nominations deadline for 2016 Superintendent of the Year.
- Symposium: Educational Excellence Through Equity with Alan Blankstein and Pedro Noguera (Abington) - Approved for 30 PIL/Act 48 (Act 45) hours. Click here to view the Act 45 requirements.
- PASA/PSBA School Leadership Conference - October 14-16, 2015 in the Hershey Lodge & Convention Center. REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!