The Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators (PASA) is a professional organization whose mission is to develop, support and serve successful school leadership through advocacy, professional development, support, sustainment of high quality school administrators, and a state-wide collegial network.
- This Week's Update (8-14-17) - Again, no news on the state budget; Gov. Wolf announces reduced testing time for the grade 3-8 PSSA's this year
- 2017 PASBO/PASA survey of school district budgets. CLICK HERE for the report (June 2017).
- PASA White Paper on Charter School Reform (6/5/17). CLICK HERE.
- PASA Awards of Achievement. Deadline extended to AUGUST 4. CLICK HERE for information.
- 2017-18 State Budget. information and updates
- POSITION AVAILABLE: PASA is seeking a part-time administrative assistant. CLICK HERE for information.
- New Superintendents' Academy Session: Systems Leadership - Sept. 27-28. Registration remains open!
- PASA/PSBA School Leadership Conference - Oct. 18-20. Registration now open!
- Aspiring to Leadership Workshops - Nov. 1-2 (I.U. 7) and Jan. 31-Feb. 1 (Harrisburg). Registration now open!
- 2018 Education Congress - March 19-20. SAVE THE DATE!