The Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators (PASA) is a professional organization whose mission is to develop, support and serve successful school leadership through advocacy, professional development, support, sustainment of high quality school administrators, and a state-wide collegial network.
- This Week's Update (6-29-15) - Senate, House Republicans poised to send their own budget to the Governor, who has promised a veto; pension reform, liquor privatization and a host of education bills poised for action this week, although their future is unknown
- NEW! Report on School District Budgets. Click here for the June 2015 PASA/PASBO Report on School District Budgets. Click here for the press release (6/16/15).
- NEW! Funding Formula Proposal. Click here to read PASA's statement on the proposed basic education funding formula released today (June 18) by the Basic Education Funding Commission. (Watch the Commissions' website for information on the formula as it is available.)
- Looking to renew your membership online? Don't know your login? Click on "Forgot Your Credentials?" to reset.
- Nomination Deadlines: The deadline for nominating individuals for the 2015 PASA Awards of Achievement is July 17. For 2016 Superintendent of the Year, the deadline for online nominations is August 1.
New Superintendents' Academy Part 1 - July 22-23.
Symposium: Educational Excellence Through Equity with Alan Blankstein and Pedro Noguera (Abington) - Online registration available. Click on the Symposium link for information. (Click here (Word) or click here (pdf) for the printed registration form for this event.) Approved for 30 PIL/Act 48 (Act 45) hours. Click here for symposium flier. (Please note: Deadline for making hotel reservations at the Hampton Inn Willow Grove is this Saturday, June 27.)