Revising the PASA Resolutions for 2018-19
The Resolutions Committee will meet on Friday, April 13, in the PASA office (Harrisburg).
The Resolutions Committee is responsible for informing and encouraging the membership to submit resolutions for consideration, coordinating regional discussion on issues of high concern, and recommending changes to the Resolutions document annually.
COMMITTEE MEMBER RESPONSIBILITIES
* Identify issues and trends that may affect the operation of public schools in the commonwealth
* Develop a list of regional issue "priorities" and recommendations for changes in the Resolutions by polling PASA members in each respective intermediate unit and/or discussing issues at I.U. meetings
* Participate in the annual spring meeting to discuss recommended changes to the PASA Resolutions
Click on the links below to access important documents related to the Resolutions Process.
2017-18 PASA Resolutions
Status of Issues
Members of the PASA Resolutions Committee
For Members of the Resolutions Committee:
* Overview of the Resolutions Process
* Issues Survey for PASA Members (to assist in I.U. discussions) - writable PDF (save after completing)
* Reporting Form: I.U. Report - writable PDF (save after completing and before transmitting via email)
Questions? Contact Barbara Jewett by email or by phone at (717) 540-4448.