The Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators (PASA) is the membership organization of Pennsylvania's chief school administrators, central office administrations and other administrative professionals, with over 800 members, including school district superintendents, intermediate unit executive directors and charter school chief administrative officers.
To develop, support and serve successful school leadership through advocacy, professional development, support, sustainment of high quality school administrators, and a state-wide collegial network
* To advocate quality education and equal opportunities for all children
* To initiate and support quality preparation programs for school leaders
* To initiate, monitor, evaluate and take a position on legislation, regulations and critical issues affecting education
* To provide opportunities for the professional growth of PASA members
* To promote and defend the interests of PASA members
* To gather, develop and disseminate pertinent information to PASA members
* To communicate and cooperate with other organizations to achieve common goals
Interested in becoming a member or PASA sponsor? Click here for information.