Superintendent of Schools, Northeast Bradford School District
The Board of School Directors of the Northeast Bradford School District (NEB) is now accepting applications for the position of Superintendent of Schools. The new Superintendent will lead the district in preparing every student for a successful future in an ever changing global society.
The Northeast Bradford School District
NEB School District serves the North Eastern portion of Bradford County including the areas of Rome, Orwell, Warren Center and surrounding communities. The school district includes one elementary (K-6) and one Jr/Sr high school with a total student population of approximately 650. The staff of over 100 supports an array of student opportunities through academics, arts, athletics, and various co-curricular activities. With an annual budget of approximately $17 million, the Northeast Bradford School District encourages, strengthens, and empowers their students through a belief in “Excellence in education. Every student. Every teacher. Every Day.”
Northeast Bradford is a beautiful rural community with a population of approximately 5,600 and includes five Townships and two Burroughs. Its 181 square miles lie within the rolling hills of the North Eastern portion of Bradford County and borders the New York State line.
- PA Letter of Eligibility
- K–12 school district administrative experience
- Successful professional experiences and credentials
- Curriculum and instructional experience preferred
- Strong Communicator: Our community seeks a superintendent with strong communication skills. The next superintendent will model clear, consistent, purposeful communication as a leader who actively listens for and effectively conveys information. This individual will possess an authentic, honest, and approachable demeanor while building connections among all district stakeholders.
- Team-Builder: Our community seeks a superintendent with experience building and leading effective teams. The next superintendent will build capacity within the district by empowering our team to make decisions that are in the best interests of the students. This individual will build a culture of support and accountability.
- Visionary: Our community seeks a superintendent with a clear and innovative approach to academics and learning. The next superintendent will honor the advances we have made towards our goals and create a focused, multi-year plan centered on student and staff success. This individual will passionately lead our efforts to improve achievement, offer world-class opportunities, and ensure student safety.
A regionally competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Applications are due on or before 11:59 pm on Friday, June 17, 2022 with the successful candidate to start as soon as possible, preferably within 60 days of the acceptance of the offer. To view the job description, click here
. To download an application, click here
Submit application and all required documentation electronically or via US mail to:
Dr. Christina Steinbacher-Reed, Executive Director
BLaST IU 17
PO Box 3609
Williamsport, PA 17701
This search is being conducted by the BLaST Intermediate Unit 17. Please direct any questions to:
- Dr. Christina Steinbacher-Reed, Executive Director
(570) 323–8561 × 1071
- Morgan Whitteker, Executive Administrative Assistant
(570) 323–8561 × 1029
Attempts to contact the Northeast Bradford School District Board of School Directors and/or staff will not receive a response.