To successfully perform this position, a person must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualification requirements listed below represent minimum levels of educational achievement, training, skill and/or ability necessary.
1. Master’s Degree
2. Five years’ administrative experience preferred.
2. Pennsylvania certification as Elementary Principal.
3. Ability to read, analyze and interpret general periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations; and to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
4. Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to interface effectively with other administrators, teachers, parents, students, governing board members, support staff, colleagues, and outside professional contacts.
5. Ability to demonstrate professional knowledge and competency in implementing federal and state education rules and regulations and due process procedures.
6. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
7. Computer literate and competent with word processing, spreadsheet and database applications.
8. Submission of PA School Personnel Health form.
9. Current Act 34, Act 151 and Act 114 clearances.