Developing the 2022-23 PASA Advocacy Priorities
The Advocacy Committee is responsible for informing and encouraging the membership to submit advocacy priorities for consideration, coordinating regional discussion on issues of high concern, and recommending changes to the PASA Advocacy Priorities document annually.
COMMITTEE MEMBER RESPONSIBILITIES
* Identify issues and trends that may affect the operation of public schools in the commonwealth
* Develop a list of regional issue "priorities" and recommendations for changes in the list of Advocacy Priorities by polling PASA members in each respective intermediate unit and/or discussing issues at I.U. meetings
* Annually participate in the annual spring meeting to discuss recommended changes to the PASA Advocacy Priorities and draft an updated document
CLICK HERE for a list of committee members.
Click on the links below to access important documents related to the Advocacy Priorities process.
2022-23 PASA Advocacy Priorities
PASA Advocacy: Looking forward, looking back
For Members of the Advocacy Committee:
* Overview of the Advocacy Priorities Process
* Reporting Form: I.U. Report - writable PDF (save after completing and before transmitting via email)
April 24 - Deadline for sending I.U. priorities to the PASA office
May 2 (1 p.m.): Meeting of the committee via Zoom
Questions? Contact Adam Kulikowski by email or by phone at (717) 540-4448.