Developing the 2020-21 PASA Resolutions
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the scheduled meeting on April 16 was canceled. The committee now will meet virtually on Tuesday, August 4, 10:00 a.m. to noon. Committee members will receive instructions on an updated process and connection details for the virtual meeting.
The Resolutions Committee is responsible for informing and encouraging the membership to submit resolutions for consideration, coordinating regional discussion on issues of high concern, and recommending changes to the Resolutions document annually.
COMMITTEE MEMBER RESPONSIBILITIES
* Identify issues and trends that may affect the operation of public schools in the commonwealth
* Develop a list of regional issue "priorities" and recommendations for changes in the Resolutions by polling PASA members in each respective intermediate unit and/or discussing issues at I.U. meetings
* Participate in the annual spring meeting to discuss recommended changes to the PASA Resolutions and draft the 2020-21 Resolutions
CLICK HERE for a list of committee members.
Click on the links below to access important documents related to the Resolutions Process.
2019-20 PASA Resolutions
2019-20 Resolutions: Status of Issues
For Members of the Resolutions Committee:
* Overview of the Resolutions Process
* Issues Survey for PASA Members to assist in I.U. discussions (optional) - writable PDF (save after completing)
* Reporting Form: I.U. Report - writable PDF (save after completing and before transmitting via email)
Questions? Contact Barbara Jewett by email or by phone at (717) 540-4448.