Opportunities from Our Sponsors
We are grateful for the ongoing support of our PASA Sponsors at all levels. Although PASA does not promote or endorse any product or service offered by our sponsors, we are pleased to share information that may be helpful to school leaders. The list below reflects resources PASA sponsors are offering for our members.
Sponsor Webinars and Other Resources:
* Pearson invites you to an informative webinar on Tuesday, September 28th at 3pm eastern: "Virtual School 101: A Q&A with Dr. Mary Jo Holmes (Robertson County, TN)." Whether you’re just launching a virtual program, have been doing this for a few years, or still considering, we invite you to hear from Dr. Holmes about the successes and challenges in leading a district virtual school. Under her leadership, Robertson County Virtual School has been named the #1 rural virtual school in Tennessee, and #34 for best rural-focused virtual K-12 school in America. Click here to register.
* You had a plan for the start of school. Now, the CDC is recommending masks, the Delta variant is surging, and doctors have identified a Lambda variant in California. Some families want to keep their children at home this fall. Some teachers are uncomfortable returning to the building.
• Do you have the right K-12 virtual learning program for your district?
• Will your teachers be able to focus on addressing learning loss for in-person students without having to also manage the virtual population?
• Do you need to fill teacher vacancies to ensure continuity of learning for your students?
Pearson can help. We offer a proprietary LMS with robust reporting and communication tools, state-aligned curriculum, certified online teachers, tutoring services, and training - if you'd prefer for your teachers to instruct. And don’t forget - ESSER funds can be allocated to your virtual initiative, taking the financial burden off your district's budget. A virtual offering can also help retain students and keep your budget intact. To learn more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
From Agenda Manager:
* special offer regarding meeting management
Video Recording: SiteLogiQ Webinar - "COVID-19: Back to School Considerations and Tools" (July 7)
Supporting Students’ SEL Needs with BASE Education
Study Island Free Trial
PowerPoint: Edmentum Webinar - "How to Create a Successful Virtual School to Retain Students" (June 22)
"A Parent Guide: Support Your Child During Virtual Learning"
"5 TED Talks about Virtual Education You Should Watch Now"
"Diving into Considerations for State Remote Learning Plans"
[Virtual Learning] Resources to Support Parents & Families
Study Island Feature Focus: Lessons
4 Videos Educators Exploring Virtual & Blended Learning Should Watch
Exact Path Successes During School Closures and Virtual Learning
Study Island Feature Focus: Group Sessions
Competency-Based Ways to Show Grace in Virtual Learning
Teacher Resources: Thanksgiving Facts, Activities, & Critical Thinking Questions
[Live Webinar] Becoming Your Students' Favorite (Virtual) Teacher
From Fitness Headquarters
New Covid-19 Cleaning of Contact Areas