Site questions? Contact the webmaster.
The Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators (PASA) is the premier professional organization that cultivates and sustains Pennsylvania school system leaders.
HighlightsThis Week's Update (3-25-19) - Tax collection data make talk of school property tax elimination more complicated; another busy week on tap in the General Assembly
NEW! PASA Awards of Achievement: PASA is now accepting nominations for three annual awards: Leadership in Public Education, Instructional Leadership and Service to the Profession. Nominations due July 19. CLICK HERE for information.
Proposed 2019-20 State Budget: CLICK HERE for links and information.
2019 PASBO/PASA School District Budget Report. Click here to read the report. Click here to read the press release.
PRACTICAL INFORMATION! School Safety Resources: Click here.
White Paper: Cost Analysis of Cyber Charter Schools & Public School District Cyber Learning Programs. Click here to read the report.
- NEW! One-Day Symposium on True Accountability - April 17 (PASA Office). Registration Open!
- Winter/Spring Webinar Series, "Barrier-Breaking." Final webinar in the series on April 25: "The Career Pathway Model: The Future of Education Is Now"
- Women's Caucus Conference - May 13-15 (Hershey)
- Aspiring to Leadership Workshops - June 20 & 21 (PASA Office)
- New Superintendents' Academy Part 1: Strategic & Cultural Leadership - July 11-12 (PASA Office)
- PA Educational Leadership Summit - August 4-6 (Poconos)
CLICK HERE for a complete list.