The Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators (PASA) is the premier professional organization that cultivates and sustains Pennsylvania school system leaders.
HighlightsThis Week's Update (12-6-21) - PA Supreme Court reinstates school masking order to Dec. 8, to hear appeal of lower court ruling overturning the Order; state revenues up again in November
NEW! White Paper: Funding for Cyber Charter Schools - Issues & Solutions (9/22/21)
2021-22 Membership Renewal: Have you renewed your membership?? PASA's membership year began October 1. Click here for information.
Sponsor Resources: Click here for a list of free resources for schools provided by several PASA sponsors.
- 2021-22 PASA Webinar Series continuing Jan. 12 - eight one-hour webinars focused on "Education in a New Era."
- NEW! New Superintendents' Academy Part 3 - January 20-21 (virtual) PIL-approved.
- NEW! 2022 Superintendent/CEO Forum: virtual book discussions beginning Feb. 2. PIL-approved.
- Registration Opens Soon: Aspiring to Leadership Workshop - February 4 (virtual)
- PA Superintendent Licensure Exam Prep Session - March 26, 9 a.m. to noon. Registration is open!
- NEW! PASA Leadership Forum with Michael Fullan - March 28 (State College). PIL-approved. Registration is open!
- SAVE THE DATE: Women's Caucus Spring Conference - May 22-24 (Hershey)
- COVID-Related Resources from our Sponsors - Click here to learn about resources available from our PASA Sponsors concerning COVID-19/school issues.