The Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators (PASA) is an organization that is instrumental in developing successful school leadership through advocacy, professional development, support, sustainment of high quality school administrators, and a statewide collegial network.
HighlightsThis Week's Update (9-17-18) - School safety grant application deadlines approaching fast, PDE sets Act 1 index for 2019-20
NEW! PA Licensure Exam Prep Session: PASA and the Center for Educational Leadership at Shippensburg University is offering on Saturday, Sept. 29, a low-cost, three-hour prep session to prepare interested educators for either the Superintendent's Letter or Principal Certification exam. Click here for information.
NEW! Nov. 8-9: School Safety & Security Exchange in Hershey - REGISTRATION IS OPEN! Click here for information.
REMINDER! Renew your PASA Membership for 2018-19! Click here for information.
PRACTICAL INFORMATION! School Safety Resources: Click here.
White Paper: Cost Analysis of Cyber Charter Schools & Public School District Cyber Learning Programs. Click here to read the report.
2018 PASA/PASBO School District Budgets Report. Click here to read the report. Click here to read the press release.
- Fall Webinar Series, "Avoiding the Pitfalls," beginning Sept 24. Registration remains open!
- New Superintendents Academy: Part 2 (Systems Leadership) - Sept. 26-27. Registration remains open!
- NEW! Women's Caucus Southeast Region Dinner - Oct. 29. Registration now open!
- 2018 PASA/PSBA School Leadership Conference - Oct. 17-19 in Hershey. Registration remains open!
- NEW! PA Summit for Assistant Superintendents - Oct. 25. Registration remains open!
- NEW! Aspiring to Leadership Workshop - Nov. 1-2 (I.U. 3), Jan. 31-Feb. 1 (PASA office). Registration remains open for November!
- NEW! Call for Proposals: 2019 webinar series, PASA Leadership Forum