10:00 AM to 12:00 PM EDT
The Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators (PASA) is the premier professional organization that cultivates and sustains Pennsylvania school system leaders.
HighlightsThis Week's Update (8-3-20) - PIAA releases information on fall sports; PASA members testify during return-to-school hearings
Conversations about Racism: Click here for resources to assist school leaders in leading important conversations about racism within their districts and communities.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources: Click here for links to many resources on issues such as school reopening and athletics, as well as links to key state and federal websites.
Contacting PASA: For urgent questions or concerns: 717-514-8718. For general questions: firstname.lastname@example.org. Direct email to staff members. Click here for the staff list.
Membership Renewal for 2020-21: The membership renewal window is now open. PASA's membership year begins on October 1 - with no dues increase for 2020-21!. Click here for information.
Superintendent of the Year: Nominations for the 2021 Pennsylvania Superintendent of the Year are due June 24. CLICK HERE for information.
- Free Webinar: Join the Conversation: Actions for Eliminating Racism and Inequities in Our Schools - August 5
- Webinar: Building School Culture in the COVID Era - September 28. Registration is open!
- NEW! Fall Webinar Series: Cultivating a Culture of Social Justice and Equity - beginning September 16. Registration is open!
- Now Virtual: New Superintendents' Academy Part 1: Strategic & Cultural Leadership - Sept. 22-23
- Virtual Summit for Asst. Superintendents & Supervisors: "Bridging SEL Research and the Applied Implementation of SEL in Schools" - November 6. Registration is open!
- Opportunities from our Sponsors - Click here to learn about free webinars and courses now being offered by PASA Sponsors concerning return-to-school.