The Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators (PASA) is the premier professional organization that cultivates and sustains Pennsylvania school system leaders.
HighlightsThis Week's Update (4-12-21) - PDE releases updated instructional model recommendations; PA House amends, passes bill to provide COVID-liability protections for schools and businesses
2021-22 Proposed State Budget: Gov. Wolf released his proposed budget on Feb. 3. Click here for details.
Resources: Click here for links to many Coronavirus-related resources on issues such as school reopening and athletics, as well as links to key state and federal websites. Click here for resources on equity issues.
Sponsor Resources: Click here for a list of free resources for schools provided by several PASA sponsors, including resources concerning both the pandemic and events of January 6.
- Superintendent Forum: Leading in a Culture of Change; five 1.5 hour sessions ending May 6. PIL-approved.
- NEW! Leading in a Culture of Change (virtual summer forum for ALL school administrators) beginning June 16. PIL-approved.
- NEW! PA Educational Leadership Summit: August 1-3. Sponsored by PA Principals & PASA. PIL-approved.
- SAVE THE DATE! Summit for Assistant Superintendents & Supervisors: October 15. PIL-approved.
- COVID-Related Resources from our Sponsors - Click here to learn about resources available from our PASA Sponsors concerning COVID-19/school issues.