The Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators (PASA) is the premier professional organization that cultivates and sustains Pennsylvania school system leaders.
HighlightsThis Week's Update (6-21-21) - General Assembly activity ramps up, with indications state budget could be settled this week; school district budget report shows school leader optimism but ongoing concern about state aid and mandated expenses
NEW! 2021-22 Membership Renewal: Renew your PASA membership for 2021-22. PASA's membership year begins October 1. Click here for information.
Resources: Click here for links to many Coronavirus-related resources on issues such as school reopening and athletics, as well as links to key state and federal websites. Click here for resources on equity issues.
Sponsor Resources: Click here for a list of free resources for schools provided by several PASA sponsors, including resources concerning both the pandemic and events of January 6.
- Webinar: Transition to the Superintendency: The First 100 Days - July 27.
- PA Educational Leadership Summit: August 1-3. Sponsored by PA Principals & PASA. PIL-approved.
- Superintendent Licensure Exam Prep Session - August 14.
- New Superintendents' Academy Part 1 - Strategic & Cultural Leadership: Sept. 23-24. PIL-approved. Registration now open!
- NEW! PASA/PSBA School Leadership Conference - Sept. 27-29, Kalahari Poconos. Registration now open!
- Summit for Assistant Superintendents & Supervisors: October 15. PIL-approved. Registration now open!
- COVID-Related Resources from our Sponsors - Click here to learn about resources available from our PASA Sponsors concerning COVID-19/school issues.