The Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators (PASA) is the premier professional organization that cultivates and sustains Pennsylvania school system leaders.
HighlightsThis Week's Update (6-20-22) - State budget negotiators pushing for early budget, as PASA pushes for increased school funding; numerous controversial education bills still on committee and floor calendars.
NEW! Membership Renewal: Membership renewals are now being received for the 2022-23 PASA membership year (Oct. 1 - Sept. 30, 2023). Renew online or with a membership form. Click here for information.
Superintendent of the Year: Nominations are now being accepted for the 2023 Pennsylvania Superintendent of the Year. Click here to read more about the nomination process and eligibility.
Committee Interest: PASA is seeking interest from among eigible PASA members for serving on three PASA committees in 2022-23: Elections, Professional Development, and Innovative Teaching & Learning. Deadine: June 30. Click here for information.
NEW! Professional Development Assistant. PASA is seeking to fill the position of Professional Development Assistant. Click here for information.
Gov. Wolf's Proposed 2022-23 State Budget. Click here for information.
Winter 2022 School District Budget Report (Jan. 31). The newly released budget report (from PASA, PASBO and PARSS) finds growing concerns about school labor shortages, sustainability of programs and services using ESSER funds, and ongoing budgetary stress from federal and state mandates, including charter school costs, special education and pension contributions.
White Paper: Funding for Cyber Charter Schools - Issues & Solutions (9/22/21)
Sponsor Resources: Click here for a list of free resources for schools provided by several PASA sponsors.
- PA Educational Leadership Summit - August 7-9 (Lancaster). Registration remains open!
- Superintendent Letter Exam Prep Session - August 13 (Cumberland Valley SD). Registration is open!
- NEW! New Superintendents Academy - beginning September 21-22. Registration now open for the series!
- PA Summit for Assistant Superintendents & Supervisors - October 14. Registration opens soon.
- PASA/PSBA School Leadership Conference - October 31 - November 2 (Kalahari Poconos). Registration is open!
- PASA Webinar Recordings & Resources - Click here to view recordings and PowerPoints from recent PASA webinars.
- COVID-Related Resources from our Sponsors - Click here to learn about resources available from our PASA Sponsors concerning COVID-19/school issues.