The Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators (PASA) is the premier professional organization that cultivates and sustains Pennsylvania school system leaders.
HighlightsThis Week's Update (10-26-20) - General Assembly in recess, unfinished state budget on the docket post-election; some education bills head to the governor but not certification flexibility bill
Conversations about Equity and Racism: Click here for resources to assist school leaders in leading important conversations about racism within their districts and communities.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources: Click here for links to many resources on issues such as school reopening and athletics, as well as links to key state and federal websites.
Contacting PASA: For urgent questions or concerns: 717-514-8718. For general questions: email@example.com. Direct email to staff members. Click here for the staff list.
Did you remember to renew your PASA membership for 2020-21? PASA's membership year began October 1 - with no dues increase for 2020-21!. Click here for information.
- Virtual Summit for Asst. Superintendents & Supervisors: "Bridging SEL Research and the Applied Implementation of SEL in Schools" - November 6. Registration is open!
- Women's Caucus Virtual Networking Session: November 16 (6-7 p.m.) - Pre-register!
- Now Virtual: New Superintendents' Academy Part 2: Systems Leadership - November 16-17
- Fall Webinar Series: Cultivating a Culture of Social Justice and Equity - continuing November 18. Registration remains open!
- Opportunities from our Sponsors - Click here to learn about free webinars and courses available from our PASA Sponsors concerning COVID-19/school issues.