The Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators (PASA) is the premier professional organization that cultivates and sustains Pennsylvania school system leaders.
HighlightsThis Week's Update (11-30-20) - As COVID cases rise, Gov. Wolf, PDE and DOH issue new orders re face coverings, event capacity, school official attestation form concerning COVID cases, mitigation efforts and method of instruction; Governor signs into law SB 1216 providing certification and assessment flexibility
NEW! PASA Awards of Achievement: PASA is now soliciting nominations for the three PASA Awards of Achievement. Nominations are due no later than February 12. Click here for information.
Resources: Click here for links to many Coronavirus-related resources on issues such as school reopening and athletics, as well as links to key state and federal websites. Click here for resources on equity issues.
Contacting PASA: The PASA office is open, but staff time in-office is limited. To contact PASA, use the general email at firstname.lastname@example.org or direct questions to specific staff members via email. Click here for the staff list.
Did you remember to renew your PASA membership for 2020-21? PASA's membership year began October 1 - with no dues increase for 2020-21!. Click here for information.
- Superintendent Discussion: What's Now - and What's Next?: Dec. 3 and 17 (3-4 p.m.)
- PASA/PASBO School Construction Workshop: Dec. 14-15. Virtual Sessions.
- Fall Webinar Series: Cultivating a Culture of Social Justice and Equity - continuing December 16
- Winter Webinar Series: Leading Cultures that Prioritize the Well-Being of all Students, Staff and Leaders - beginning Jan. 6
- Superintendent Forum: Leading in a Culture of Change: five 1.5 hour sessions beginning Jan. 7
- Aspiring to Leadership Workshop: January 15. Virtual session.
- New Superintendents' Academy Part 3: Professional & Community Leadership - January 21-22
- Opportunities from our Sponsors - Click here to learn about free webinars and courses available from our PASA Sponsors concerning COVID-19/school issues.