The Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators (PASA) is the premier professional organization that cultivates and sustains Pennsylvania school system leaders.
HighlightsThis Week's Update (12-9-19) - Legislative leaders continue to reach consensus on property tax reform for 2020-21; November's state revenues up slightly over estimates.
Reports & Information...
* 2019-20 State Budget. CLICK HERE for links and information.
* June 2019 PASBO/PASA School District Budget Report. CLICK HERE to read the report.
* School Safety Resources: CLICK HERE.
* White Paper: Cost Analysis of Cyber Charter Schools & Public School District Cyber Learning Programs. CLICK HERE to read the report.
- New Superintendents' Academy Part 3: Professional & Community Leadership - Jan. 7-8 (PASA Office): effective and ongoing communication, collaboration and empowerment of others inside and outside of the organization in the pursuit of excellence in student learning
- Aspiring to Leadership Workshop - Jan. 31 (PASA Office); for those considering moving forward in their leadership journey, whether into central office or the superintendency
- NEW! Commonwealth Budget Seminars - two site-based (Feb. 6 in Pittsburgh and Feb. 7 at IU 6) and a Feb. 12 webcast: an overview of the Governor's proposed budget for 2020-21 and deciphering the numbers for education
- NEW! PASA Leadership Forum: Responsive Schools, Resilient Students - March 29-31 (State College); for ALL district & building administrators who want to create safe schools and build strong cultures that promote the well-being of staff and students, increase student engagement, & enhance academic performance
- NEW! School Construction Workshop - April 28 (Allegheny I.U. 3). Learn what you need to know about construction planning, management and finance!
- NEW! PA Educational Leadership Summit - August 2-4 (Lancaster): Registration is open! Also, seeking proposals for leading educational sessions. See the web page for information.