The Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators (PASA) is the premier professional organization that cultivates and sustains Pennsylvania school system leaders.
HighlightsThis Week's Update (2-22-21) - Federal COVID aid bill moving through Congress; CDC releases updated guidance on school reopening
2021-22 Proposed State Budget: Gov. Wolf released his proposed budget on Feb. 3. Click here for details.
2021 PASA Election: PASA is seeking nominations for 2021-22 President-Elect/Secretary and 2021-22 Treasurer, along with candidates for two seats on the AASA Governing Board. Click here for information. Deadline: 6 p.m. on March 12, 2021.
Resources: Click here for links to many Coronavirus-related resources on issues such as school reopening and athletics, as well as links to key state and federal websites. Click here for resources on equity issues.
Sponsor Resources: Click here for a list of free resources for schools provided by several PASA sponsors, including resources concerning both the pandemic and events of January 6.
- Winter Webinar Series: Leading Cultures that Prioritize the Well-Being of all Students, Staff and Leaders - continuing March 10
- Superintendent Forum: Leading in a Culture of Change: five 1.5 hour sessions continuing March 11. PIL-approved.
- PASA Leadership Forum with Dr. Bill Daggett: March 29. PIL-approved.
- NEW! Leading in a Culture of Change (virtual summer forum for ALL school administrators) beginning June 16. PIL-approved.
- NEW! PA Educational Leadership Summit: August 1-3. Sponsored by PA Principals & PASA. PIL-approved.
- COVID-Related Resources from our Sponsors - Click here to learn about resources available from our PASA Sponsors concerning COVID-19/school issues.