The Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators (PASA) is an organization that is instrumental in developing successful school leadership through advocacy, professional development, support, sustainment of high quality school administrators, and a statewide collegial network.
HighlightsThis Week's Update (4-16-18) - Numerous C-T bills on House Education Committee schedule this week, while Senate Education Committee plans hearings on collective bargaining; Nation's Report Card finds growing gap between top performers and struggling American students
PASA Supports SB 1095: Alternative Pathways to Graduation. Click here to read the press release (4/3/18).
School Safety Resources: Click here.
NEW! PASA Acting Superintendent Search Service. Click here to read more about this new service.
The Real Story about School 'Choice' - Watch the latest video in the "8 Powerful Voices in Defense of Public Education" series, as Linda Lyon, the President of the Arizona School Boards Association, focuses on vouchers and privatization.
Research Study on the Fiscal Impact of Charter Expansion (9/12/17). Click here to read the report, prepared by Research for Action in Schools, in partnership with PASA, PASBO and the PA Coalition of Public Charter Schools. Click here to read the PASA/PASBO press release.
Recent Publications: 2017 PASBO/PASA survey of school district budgets, and PASA White Paper on Charter School Reform
- Superintendent, Principal Licensure Exam Prep Sessions - April 28. Registration now open!
- Women's Caucus Annual Conference - May 6-8. Registration remains open!
- Spring Advocacy Training - beginning May 9 (five locations)
- New Superintendents' Academy Part 1 - July 12-13. Registration now open!
- 2018 Education Leadership Summit, July 29-31 in State College. Registration now open!