Site questions? Contact the webmaster.
The Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators (PASA) is the premier professional organization that cultivates and sustains Pennsylvania school system leaders.
HighlightsThis Week's Update (8-19-19) - Gov. Wolf announces major initiative to change accountability standards, funding for charter schools and issues an executive order on gun violence; lawmakers continue conversations about what to do about property taxes
Reports & Information...
* 2019-20 State Budget. CLICK HERE for updated links and information.
* June 2019 PASBO/PASA School District Budget Report. CLICK HERE to read the report.
* School Safety Resources: CLICK HERE.
* White Paper: Cost Analysis of Cyber Charter Schools & Public School District Cyber Learning Programs. CLICK HERE to read the report.
- PASA/PASBO School Construction Workshop - Sept. 10 (PASA Office)
- Fall Webinar Series - Avoiding the Pitfalls Part 2 - beginning Sept. 24
- New Superintendents' Academy Part 2: Systems Leadership - Sept. 25-26 (PASA Office)
- Professional Licensure Exam Prep Sessions - Sept. 28 (Shippensburg Univ.)
- PA Summit for Assistant Superintendents - Oct. 3 (PASA Office)
- PASA/PSBA School Leadership Conference - Oct. 16-18 (Hershey)
- NEW! AASA/PASA National Superintendent Certification Program® PA Cohort - begins Nov. 6-7 (PASA Office)
- Women's Caucus Southeast Region Annual Dinner - Nov. 12 (King of Prussia)
Interested in sponsorship opportunities?
CLICK HERE for information.