The Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators (PASA) is the premier professional organization that cultivates and sustains Pennsylvania school system leaders.
HighlightsThis Week's Update (1-25-21) - Independent Fiscal Office updates PA’s economic outlook; DOH Secretary Rachel Levine headed to Biden Administration
NEW! PASA Awards of Achievement: PASA is now soliciting nominations for the three PASA Awards of Achievement. Nominations are due no later than February 12. Click here for information.
NEW! PASA Women's Caucus Awards: The PASA Women's Caucus is seeking nominations for two annual awards: the Wanda McDaniel Award for an aspiring female school administrator who shows evidence of great leadership potential and the Margaret Smith Award for a female administrator who has demonstrated proven leadership in education. Nominations are due no later than February 19. Click here for information.
Resources: Click here for links to many Coronavirus-related resources on issues such as school reopening and athletics, as well as links to key state and federal websites. Click here for resources on equity issues.
Sponsor Resources: Click here for a list of free resources for schools provided by several PASA sponsors, including resources concerning both the pandemic and events of January 6.
Did you remember to renew your PASA membership for 2020-21? PASA's membership year began October 1 - with no dues increase for 2020-21!. Click here for information.
- Superintendent Forum: Leading in a Culture of Change: five 1.5 hour sessions continuing Feb. 4
- Commonwealth Budget Seminar (virtual): February 4 (p.m.) or February 5 (a.m.)
- Winter Webinar Series: Leading Cultures that Prioritize the Well-Being of all Students, Staff and Leaders - continuing Feb. 10
- PASA Leadership Forum with Dr. Bill Daggett: March 29. Registration Now Open!
- COVID-Related Resources from our Sponsors - Click here to learn about resources available from our PASA Sponsors concerning COVID-19/school issues.