Site questions? Contact the webmaster.
The Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators (PASA) is the premier professional organization that cultivates and sustains Pennsylvania school system leaders.
HighlightsThis Week's Update (2-11-19) - Gov. Wolf unveils $34.1 billion budget proposal for 2019-20; increases for education, PreK and a proposal to raise the minimum teacher salary statewide highlight budget plan
NOTE: The PASA office will be closed on Monday, Feb. 18, for Presidents Day.
NEW! Proposed 2019-20 State Budget: CLICK HERE for links and information.
PASA Elections: PASA is seeking nominations for 2019-20 PASA President-Elect and PASA Treasurer, and for one position on the AASA Governing Board. Nomination petitions and letters are due March 15. CLICK HERE for details.
NEW! 2019 PASBO/PASA School District Budget Report. Click here to read the report. Click here to read the press release.
PRACTICAL INFORMATION! School Safety Resources: Click here.
White Paper: Cost Analysis of Cyber Charter Schools & Public School District Cyber Learning Programs. Click here to read the report.
- Winter/Spring Webinar Series, "Barrier-Breaking," continuing on Feb. 21: "Bridging the Gap"
- PASA Leadership Forum (formerly the PASA Education Congress)- March 17-18 (Hilton Harrisburg). Early-Bird discount ends Feb. 18!
- NEW! Women's Caucus Conference - May 13-15 (Hershey). REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
- NEW! Aspiring to Leadership Workshops - June 20 & 21 (PASA Office). REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
- NEW! PA Education Leadership Summit - August 4-6 (Poconos). REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
CLICK HERE for a complete list.