The Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators (PASA) is the premier professional organization that cultivates and sustains Pennsylvania school system leaders.
HighlightsThis Week's Update (8-2-21) - CDC updates mask guidance, state and federal officials urge vaccinations as COVID cases rise; several PA legislative committees preparing to discuss property taxes, transgender rights and athletics, and COVID policies
2021-22 State Budget: Click here for enacted budget documents.
REMINDER! 2021-22 Membership Renewal: Renew your PASA membership for 2021-22. PASA's membership year begins October 1. Click here for information.
Resources: Click here for links to many Coronavirus-related resources on issues such as school reopening and athletics, as well as links to key state and federal websites. Click here for resources on equity issues.
Sponsor Resources: Click here for a list of free resources for schools provided by several PASA sponsors, including resources concerning both the pandemic and events of January 6.
- Superintendent Licensure Exam Prep Session - August 14.
- NEW! 2021-22 PASA Webinar Series beginning Sept. 15 - nine one-hour webinars focused on "Education in a New Era." Registration now open!
- NEW! Fall Virtual Forum: Leading in a Culture of Change - three sessions beginning Oct. 6. PIL-approved. Registration now open!
- New Superintendents' Academy Part 1 - Strategic & Cultural Leadership: Sept. 23-24. PIL-approved. Registration now open!
- PASA/PSBA School Leadership Conference - Sept. 27-29, Kalahari Poconos. Registration now open!
- Summit for Assistant Superintendents & Supervisors: October 15. PIL-approved. Registration now open!
- COVID-Related Resources from our Sponsors - Click here to learn about resources available from our PASA Sponsors concerning COVID-19/school issues.