The Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators (PASA) is the premier professional organization that cultivates and sustains Pennsylvania school system leaders.
HighlightsThis Week's Update (6-1-20) - State lawmakers pass five-month, continuing appropriations budget, with funding for education through June 30, 2021; return to school this fall a continuing high-focus issue for schools, lawmakers
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources: CLICK HERE for information. NOTE: If you are a superintendent/I.U. exec. dir. member of PASA and are not receiving email updates from PASA, please contact us ASAP via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* For urgent questions or concerns: 717-514-8718
* For general questions: email@example.com
* Direct email to staff members. Click here for the staff list.
NEW! Membership Renewal for 2020-21: The membership renewal window is now open. PASA's membership year begins on October 1 - with no dues increase for 2020-21!. Click here for information.
* The PA Educational Leadership Summit scheduled for August 2-4 has been canceled.
* The in-person PASA/PSBA School Leadership Conference scheduled for Oct. 14-16 has been canceled. Rather, PASA and PSBA are working to offer a virtual conference this year. Watch for details...
NEW! Superintendent of the Year: Nominations are now being sought for the 2021 Pennsylvania Superintendent of the Year. CLICK HERE for information.
- Webinar: Building Resilient Students from the Inside Out - June 9 (rescheduled from April 17)
- NEW! Webinar: School Construction in the COVID-19 Era - June 17
- Webinar: A Community Commitment to School Safety - June 23 (rescheduled from March 27)
- DATE CHANGE! New Superintendents' Academy Part 1: Strategic & Cultural Leadership - Sept. 22-23
- Watch for updates on rescheduled or new programs.