The Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators (PASA) is the premier professional organization that cultivates and sustains Pennsylvania school system leaders.
HighlightsThis Week's Update (11-22-21) - Commonwealth Court orders stay on school masking order to end on Dec. 4; IFO releases PA economic and budget outlook
NEW! White Paper: Funding for Cyber Charter Schools - Issues & Solutions (9/22/21)
2021-22 Membership Renewal: Have you renewed your membership?? PASA's membership year began October 1. Click here for information.
Resources: Click here for links to many Coronavirus-related resources on issues such as school reopening and athletics, as well as links to key state and federal websites. Click here for resources on equity issues.
Sponsor Resources: Click here for a list of free resources for schools provided by several PASA sponsors, including resources concerning both the pandemic and events of January 6.
- Virtual Fall Forum: Leading in a Culture of Change - three sessions, concluding Dec. 1. PIL-approved.
- 2021-22 PASA Webinar Series continuing Dec. 8 - eight one-hour webinars focused on "Education in a New Era."
- NEW! New Superintendents' Academy Part 3 - January 20-21 (virtual) PIL-approved.
- NEW! 2022 Superintendent/CEO Forum: virtual book discussions beginning Feb. 2. PIL-approved.
- Registration Opens Soon: Aspiring to Leadership Workshop - February 4 (virtual)
- PA Superintendent Licensure Exam Prep Session - March 26, 9 a.m. to noon. Registration is open!
- SAVE THE DATE: PASA Leadership Forum with Michael Fullan - March 28 (State College)
- SAVE THE DATE: Women's Caucus Spring Conference - May 22-24 (Hershey)
- COVID-Related Resources from our Sponsors - Click here to learn about resources available from our PASA Sponsors concerning COVID-19/school issues.