Site questions? Contact the webmaster.
The Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators (PASA) is the premier professional organization that cultivates and sustains Pennsylvania school system leaders.
HighlightsThis Week's Update (9-9-19) - PDE releases Act 1 index for 2020-21; PCCD announces NASRO training information, opens application window for 2019-20 school safety and security grants
NEW 2019-20 PASA Resolutions: On Sept. 13, the PASA Board of Governors approved and recommended to the membership for approval the draft 2019-20 PASA Resolutions, as drafted by the PASA Resolutions Committee. Click here to review the draft.
Reports & Information...
* 2019-20 State Budget. CLICK HERE for links and information.
* June 2019 PASBO/PASA School District Budget Report. CLICK HERE to read the report.
* School Safety Resources: CLICK HERE.
* White Paper: Cost Analysis of Cyber Charter Schools & Public School District Cyber Learning Programs. CLICK HERE to read the report.
- Fall Webinar Series - Avoiding the Pitfalls Part 2 - beginning Sept. 24
- New Superintendents' Academy Part 2: Systems Leadership - Sept. 25-26 (PASA Office)
- Professional Licensure Exam Prep Sessions - Sept. 28 (Shippensburg Univ.)
- PA Summit for Assistant Superintendents - Oct. 3 (PASA Office)
- PASA/PSBA School Leadership Conference - Oct. 16-18 (Hershey)
- NEW! AASA/PASA National Superintendent Certification Program® PA Cohort - begins Nov. 6-7 (PASA Office)
- Women's Caucus Southeast Region Annual Dinner - Nov. 12 (King of Prussia)
Interested in sponsorship opportunities?
CLICK HERE for information.