The Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators (PASA) is an organization that is instrumental in developing successful school leadership through advocacy, professional development, support, sustainment of high quality school administrators, and a statewide collegial network.
- This Week's Update (3-12-18) - School safety remains top issue at state, national level; PA House to return to session this week, as budget push begins and the primary looms ahead
- Celebrate Public Schools Week (March 12-16)! Click here for resources from AASA and the "I Love Public Education" Campaign.
- School Safety Resources: Click here.
- NEW! Webinar: School Threat Assessment: A proactive guide for schools. Click here to view this video.
- The Real Story about School 'Choice' - Watch the latest video in the "8 Powerful Voices in Defense of Public Education" series, as Linda Lyon, the President of the Arizona School Boards Association, focuses on vouchers and privatization.
- Research Study on the Fiscal Impact of Charter Expansion. (9/12/17) CLICK HERE to read the report, prepared by Research for Action in partnerships with PASA, PASBO and the PA Coalition of Public Charter Schools. CLICK HERE to read the PASA/PASBO press release.
- Recent Publications:2017 PASBO/PASA survey of school district budgets, PASA White Paper on Charter School Reform
- 2018 Education Congress - March 19-20.
- 2017-18 PASA Webinar Series - final one in the series: "PA's ESSA Plan" - Friday, March 23
- PASA/PASBO Leadership Symposium - April 4. Registration now open!
- Women's Caucus Annual Conference - May 6-8. Registration now open! **HOTEL DEADLINE: MARCH 21**
- New Superintendents' Academy Part 1 - July 12-13. Registration now open!
- 2018 Education Leadership Summit, July 29-31 in State College. Registration now open!