The Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators (PASA) is an organization that is instrumental in developing successful school leadership through advocacy, professional development, support, sustainment of high quality school administrators, and a statewide collegial network.
HighlightsThis Week's Update (6-18-18) - Action picks up at the Capitol as lawmakers work toward (perhaps) an early budget; numerous education bills moving in both the House and Senate
NEW! White Paper: Cost Analysis of Cyber Charter Schools & Public School District Cyber Learning Programs. Click here to read the report.
2018 PASA/PASBO School District Budgets Report. Click here to read the report. Click here to read the press release.
NEW! 2018-19 PASA Membership Renewal. Click here for information.
Final PlanCon Report & Recommendations: Click here. (5/23/18)
School Safety Resources: Click here.
NEW! PASA Acting Superintendent Search Service. Click here.
Other Publications: PASA White Paper on Charter School Reform and Research Study on the Fiscal Impact of Charter Expansion
- New Superintendents' Academy Part 1 - July 12-13. Registration remains open!
- 2018 Education Leadership Summit, July 29-31 in State College. Registration remains open!
- 2018 PASA/PSBA School Leadership Conference - Oct. 17-19 in Hershey. Registration now open!
- NEW! PA Summit for Assistant Superintendents - Oct. 25. Registration now open!
- NEW! Aspiring to Leadership Workshop - Nov. 1-2 (I.U. 3), Jan. 31-Feb. 1 (PASA office). Registration now open!