Site questions? Contact the webmaster.
The Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators (PASA) is the premier professional organization that cultivates and sustains Pennsylvania school system leaders.
HighlightsThis Week's Update (10-15-18) - Lawmakers prepare for last voting session week in the 2017-18 session, with many bills under consideration; graduation requirements bill set for final passage this week
PRACTICAL INFORMATION! School Safety Resources: Click here.
White Paper: Cost Analysis of Cyber Charter Schools & Public School District Cyber Learning Programs. Click here to read the report.
2018 PASA/PASBO School District Budgets Report. Click here to read the report. Click here to read the press release.
- 2018 PASA/PSBA School Leadership Conference - Oct. 17-19 in Hershey.
- PA Summit for Assistant Superintendents - Oct. 25.
- Women's Caucus Southeast Region Dinner - Oct. 29.
- Fall Webinar Series, "Ethics Act," next one in the series - Nov. 14.
- New Superintendents' Academy Part 3 - Jan. 8-9 (PASA office).
- Aspiring to Leadership Workshop - Jan. 31-Feb. 1 (PASA office). [Nov. sessions are cancelled.]
- NEW! PASA Leadership Forum (formerly the PASA Education Congress)- March 17-18 (Harrisburg). REGISTRATION OPEN!
CLICK HERE for a complete list.