The Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators (PASA) is the premier professional organization that cultivates and sustains Pennsylvania school system leaders.
HighlightsThis Week's Update (10-14-19) - Student lunch debt growing in PA; DeVos unveils plan to encourage charter school growth
NEW 2019-20 PASA Resolutions: On Sept. 12, the PASA Board of Governors approved and recommended to the membership for approval the draft 2019-20 PASA Resolutions, as drafted by the PASA Resolutions Committee. Click here to review the draft.
NEW State of the Association: Click here for a special "State of the Association" presented by PASA Executive Director Dr. Mark DiRocco.
Reports & Information...
* 2019-20 State Budget. CLICK HERE for links and information.
* June 2019 PASBO/PASA School District Budget Report. CLICK HERE to read the report.
* School Safety Resources: CLICK HERE.
* White Paper: Cost Analysis of Cyber Charter Schools & Public School District Cyber Learning Programs. CLICK HERE to read the report.
- PASA/PSBA School Leadership Conference - Oct. 16-18 (Hershey)
- Fall Webinar Series - Avoiding the Pitfalls Part 2 - continuing on Oct. 23
- NEW! AASA/PASA National Superintendent Certification Program® PA Cohort - begins Nov. 6-7 (PASA Office). DEADLINE EXTENDED TO OCTOBER 18!
- Women's Caucus Southeast Region Annual Dinner - Nov. 12 (King of Prussia)
- New Superintendents' Academy Part 3: Professional & Community Leadership - Jan. 7-8 (PASA Office)
- Aspiring to Leadership Workshop - Jan. 31 (PASA Office)
Interested in sponsorship opportunities?
CLICK HERE for information.