Site questions? Contact the webmaster.
The Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators (PASA) is the premier professional organization that cultivates and sustains Pennsylvania school system leaders.
HighlightsThis Week's Update (6-24-19) - Budget and policy talks in high gear this week as lawmakers aim toward resolution by the end of the week; Gov. Wolf vetoes bill providing huge boost to EITC program, with that issue now part of budget negotiations
REMINDER! Awards & Recognitions: Nominations are now being accepted online for the 2020 Pennsylvania Superintendent of the Year. Nominations are due July 26. CLICK HERE for information. PASA also is now accepting nominations for three PASA Awards of Achievement. Nominations are due July 19. CLICK HERE for information.
Reports & Information...
* State Budget. CLICK HERE for links and information.
* June 2019 PASBO/PASA School District Budget Report. CLICK HERE to read the report.
* School Safety Resources: CLICK HERE.
* White Paper: Cost Analysis of Cyber Charter Schools & Public School District Cyber Learning Programs. CLICK HERE to read the report.
- New Superintendents' Academy Part 1: Strategic & Cultural Leadership - July 11-12 (PASA Office)
- PA Educational Leadership Summit - August 4-6 (Poconos)
- NEW! PASA/PASBO School Construction Workshop - Sept. 10 (PASA Office)
- NEW! Fall Webinar Series - Avoiding the Pitfalls Part 2 - beginning Sept. 24
- NEW! PA Summit for Assistant Superintendents - Oct. 3 (PASA Office)
- PASA/PSBA School Leadership Conference - Oct. 16-18 (Hershey)
- NEW! AASA/PASA National Superintendent Certification Program® PA Cohort - begins Nov. 6-7 (PASA Office)
CLICK HERE for a complete list.