The Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators (PASA) is the premier professional organization that cultivates and sustains Pennsylvania school system leaders.
HighlightsThis Week's Update (9-20-21) - PDE sets Act 1 Index for 2021-22; General Assembly returns to session with partisan politics focused on hot-button issues
NEW! White Paper: Funding for Cyber Charter Schools - Issues & Solutions (9/22/21)
*UPDATE* The PASA Awards Luncheon and Annual Meeting, scheduled for September 9, has been postponed and rescheduled for Nov. 12.
REMINDER! 2021-22 Membership Renewal: Have you renewed your membership?? PASA's membership year begins October 1. Click here for information.
Resources: Click here for links to many Coronavirus-related resources on issues such as school reopening and athletics, as well as links to key state and federal websites. Click here for resources on equity issues.
Sponsor Resources: Click here for a list of free resources for schools provided by several PASA sponsors, including resources concerning both the pandemic and events of January 6.
- NEW! Special Informational Webinar: Critical Race Theory - Sept. 29.
- Virtual Fall Forum: Leading in a Culture of Change - three sessions beginning Oct. 6. PIL-approved.
- 2021-22 PASA Webinar Series continuing Oct. 13 - nine one-hour webinars focused on "Education in a New Era."
- PA Summit for Assistant Superintendents & Supervisors: October 15. PIL-approved.
- PASA/PSBA School Leadership Conference - October 25-27. NOW VIRTUAL & FREE TO PASA/PSBA MEMBERS!
- NEW! New Superintendents' Academy Part 2 - Systems Leadership: Nov. 15-16. Available in-person or via live-stream. PIL-approved.
- COVID-Related Resources from our Sponsors - Click here to learn about resources available from our PASA Sponsors concerning COVID-19/school issues.