The Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators (PASA) is the premier professional organization that cultivates and sustains Pennsylvania school system leaders.
HighlightsThis Week's Update (5-3-21) - Numerous federal updates announced on funding, reimbursement and guidance; U.S. Supreme Court hears Pennsylvania case on student speech
2021-22 Proposed State Budget: Gov. Wolf released his proposed budget on Feb. 3. Click here for details.
Resources: Click here for links to many Coronavirus-related resources on issues such as school reopening and athletics, as well as links to key state and federal websites. Click here for resources on equity issues.
Sponsor Resources: Click here for a list of free resources for schools provided by several PASA sponsors, including resources concerning both the pandemic and events of January 6.
- Leading in a Culture of Change (virtual summer forum for ALL school administrators) beginning June 16. PIL-approved.
- PA Educational Leadership Summit: August 1-3. Sponsored by PA Principals & PASA. PIL-approved.
- NEW! New Superintendents' Academy Part 1 - Strategic & Cultural Leadership: Sept. 23-24. PIL-approved. Registration now open!
- NEW! Summit for Assistant Superintendents & Supervisors: October 15. PIL-approved. Registration now open!
- COVID-Related Resources from our Sponsors - Click here to learn about resources available from our PASA Sponsors concerning COVID-19/school issues.