The Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators (PASA) is an organization that is instrumental in developing successful school leadership through advocacy, professional development, support, sustainment of high quality school administrators, and a statewide collegial network.
HighlightsThis Week's Update (6-11-18) - PASA/PASBO school district budget report finds ongoing financial stress for school districts; legislative action picks up steam as June 30 budget deadline nears
NEW! 2018 PASA/PASBO School District Budgets Report: ongoing financial stress for Pennsylvania's public schools. Click here to read the report. Click here to read the press release.
NEW! 2018-19 PASA Membership Renewal - PASA is now accepting membership renewals for 2018-19. Click here for information.
Final PlanCon Report: Click here to read the report and recommendations of the Public School Building Construction and Reconstruction Advisory Committee (released 5/23/18
School Safety Resources: Click here.
NEW! PASA Acting Superintendent Search Service. Click here to read more about this new service.
Recent Publications: PASA White Paper on Charter School Reform and Research Study on the Fiscal Impact of Charter Expansion
- New Superintendents' Academy Part 1 - July 12-13. Registration remains open!
- 2018 Education Leadership Summit, July 29-31 in State College. Registration remains open!
- 2018 PASA/PSBA School Leadership Conference - Oct. 17-19 in Hershey. Registration now open!
- NEW! PA Summit for Assistant Superintendents - Oct. 25. Registration now open!
- NEW! Aspiring to Leadership Workshop - Nov. 1-2 (I.U. 3), Jan. 31-Feb. 1 (PASA office). Registration now open!