The Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators (PASA) is the premier professional organization that cultivates and sustains Pennsylvania school system leaders.
HighlightsThis Week's Update (1-24-22) - IFO report critical of lack of EITC program accountability, excessive cost, as Senate panel votes to increase EITC tax credits 25%; House Education Committee to consider collective bargaining bills this week
NEW! Seeking Nominations for 2022 Awards...
* Nominations are now being sought for two Women's Caucus Awards. Deadline: February 25. Click here for information.
* Nominations are now being sought for three PASA Awards of Achievement. Deadline: March 11. Click here for information.
NEW! Seeking Candidates for PASA Officers, AASA Governing Board Representative: PASA is now seeking candidates for 2022-23 PASA President-Elect/Secretary and PASA Treasurer and for one position on the AASA Governing Board. Click here for information.
White Paper: Funding for Cyber Charter Schools - Issues & Solutions (9/22/21)
2021-22 Membership Renewal: Have you renewed your membership?? PASA's membership year began October 1. Click here for information.
Sponsor Resources: Click here for a list of free resources for schools provided by several PASA sponsors.
- 2022 Superintendent/CEO Forum: virtual book discussions beginning Feb. 2. PIL-approved.
- NEW! Aspiring to Leadership Workshop - February 4 (virtual)
- 2021-22 PASA Webinar Series continuing February 8 - eight one-hour webinars focused on "Education in a New Era."
- PA Superintendent Licensure Exam Prep Session - March 26, 9 a.m. to noon. Registration is open!
- NEW! PASA Leadership Forum with Michael Fullan - March 28 (State College). PIL-approved. Registration is open!
- Registration Opens Soon! Women's Caucus Spring Conference - May 22-24 (Hershey)
- COVID-Related Resources from our Sponsors - Click here to learn about resources available from our PASA Sponsors concerning COVID-19/school issues.