7/29/2018 to 7/31/2018 EDT
The Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators (PASA) is an organization that is instrumental in developing successful school leadership through advocacy, professional development, support, sustainment of high quality school administrators, and a statewide collegial network.
HighlightsThis Week's Update (7-9-18) - Update to school funding lawsuit finds growing spending inequalities among school districts; report finds Gates Foundation teacher quality initiative fails to reach its goals
NEW! White Paper: Cost Analysis of Cyber Charter Schools & Public School District Cyber Learning Programs. Click here to read the report.
2018 PASA/PASBO School District Budgets Report. Click here to read the report. Click here to read the press release.
NEW! 2018-19 PASA Membership Renewal. Click here for information.
Final PlanCon Report & Recommendations: Click here. (5/23/18)
School Safety Resources: Click here.
NEW! PASA Acting Superintendent Search Service. Click here.
Other Publications: PASA White Paper on Charter School Reform and Research Study on the Fiscal Impact of Charter Expansion
- New Superintendents' Academy Part 1 - July 12-13. Registration remains open!
- 2018 Education Leadership Summit, July 29-31 in State College. Registration remains open!
- 2018 PASA/PSBA School Leadership Conference - Oct. 17-19 in Hershey. Registration now open!
- NEW! PA Summit for Assistant Superintendents - Oct. 25. Registration now open!
- NEW! Aspiring to Leadership Workshop - Nov. 1-2 (I.U. 3), Jan. 31-Feb. 1 (PASA office). Registration now open!