9:00 AM to 10:00 AM EDT
The Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators (PASA) is the premier professional organization that cultivates and sustains Pennsylvania school system leaders.
HighlightsThis Week's Update (9-28-20) - PDE issues Act 1 index for 2021-22; House fails to override Governor’s veto of HB 2787, as Wolf appeals federal judge decision on event capacity
Conversations about Equity and Racism: Click here for resources to assist school leaders in leading important conversations about racism within their districts and communities.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources: Click here for links to many resources on issues such as school reopening and athletics, as well as links to key state and federal websites.
Contacting PASA: For urgent questions or concerns: 717-514-8718. For general questions: email@example.com. Direct email to staff members. Click here for the staff list.
Membership Renewal for 2020-21: The membership renewal window is now open. PASA's membership year begins on October 1 - with no dues increase for 2020-21!. Click here for information.
- Webinar: Building School Culture in the COVID Era - September 28. Registration is open!
- NEW! Fall Webinar Series: Cultivating a Culture of Social Justice and Equity - continuing October 21. Registration is open!
- PASA/PSBA School Leadership Conference - October 14-15. NOW VIRTUAL! Registration is open!
- Virtual Summit for Asst. Superintendents & Supervisors: "Bridging SEL Research and the Applied Implementation of SEL in Schools" - November 6. Registration is open!
- Now Virtual: New Superintendents' Academy Part 2: Systems Leadership - November 16-17
- Opportunities from our Sponsors - Click here to learn about free webinars and courses now being offered by PASA Sponsors concerning return-to-school issues.