The Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators (PASA) is an organization that is instrumental in developing successful school leadership through advocacy, professional development, support, sustainment of high quality school administrators, and a statewide collegial network.
HighlightsThis Week's Update (8-13-18) - PA school district offering new program in artificial intelligence; statistics find decreased interest in teaching profession nationwide
August 7 Webinar: ESSA School Improvement Requirements. Click here to view the webinar.
White Paper: Cost Analysis of Cyber Charter Schools & Public School District Cyber Learning Programs. Click here to read the report.
2018 PASA/PASBO School District Budgets Report. Click here to read the report. Click here to read the press release.
REMINDER! Renew your PASA Membership for 2018-19! Click here for information.
PRACTICAL INFORMATION! School Safety Resources: Click here.
NEW SERVICE! PASA Acting Superintendent Search Service. Click here.
Other Publications: PASA White Paper on Charter School Reform and Research Study on the Fiscal Impact of Charter Expansion
- NEW! Fall Webinar Series, beginning Sept 24. Registration now open!
- New Superintendents Academy: Part 2 (Systems Leadership) - Sept. 26-27. Registration now open!
- 2018 PASA/PSBA School Leadership Conference - Oct. 17-19 in Hershey. Registration now open!
- NEW! PA Summit for Assistant Superintendents - Oct. 25. Registration now open!
- NEW! Aspiring to Leadership Workshop - Nov. 1-2 (I.U. 3), Jan. 31-Feb. 1 (PASA office). Registration now open for November!